Rational Theistic Luciferianism: Magick, Morality and Addressing the Spiritual
This is the seventh article in a series on Rational Theistic Luciferianism, for the other articles on Satanism see (more recent first):
- The Light Bringers
- Spirituality & Mysticism
- I Call on the Ancient Gods
- Rational Theism
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leviathan and Behemoth
- Short Meditations on Life
- Chaos Magick & Tradition
- An Invocation of Lucifer & Truth and Lies
- Magick, Morality and Addressing the Spiritual
- The Occult Mind, Neural Nets and the Call of the Gods
- Practical Thelema
- Philosophical Foundations
- A Practise and the Cults, Black Magick, Lucifer and Moloch
- Luciferianism, Demonolatory and the Black Flame
- A Satanic Manifesto: My Personal Satanism
Rational Theistic Luciferianism is both an occult practise and a meta-religion. It's a blueprint for your own personal Luciferian religion, philosophy or occult practise. You're more than welcome to use any of the ideas and symbols here for your own spiritual journey, or to adopt Rational Theistic Luciferianism directly.
Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
- Being willing to admit we're wrong and change our minds based on new information or a new perspective.
- Being willing to stand up for the truth even if we're the only one. This includes standing up for yourself.
What I do is Narnia business. What other people do is Narnia business too.
"Now the parts of ceremonial magic are goetia and theurgia. Goetia is unfortunate, by the commerces of unclean spirits made up of the rites of wicked curiosities, unawful charms, and deprecations, and is abandoned and execrated by all laws."
- Krav Maga or Ju Jitsu to master and control aggression and to build self confidence and challenge fear.
- Yoga or Tai Chi, for the spirituality of the physical. For Yoga I recommend Hatha, for Tai Chi Yang style. Qi Qong is a useful companion to either.
- Availability of good teachers. Finding the right teacher for practical skills is massively important to how able to learn we are. Learning bad Yoga or Tai Chi will do you very little good. Having a choice makes this easier.
- The goal of RTL is the release of the individual, using all their capacities and skills and knowledge, to become a whole individual. Individuation is the task of a lifetime and the more of your existing skills and knowledge you can bring to bear on this the faster you will go.
- Different practises, and the philosophy and world view that comes with them, appeal to different personality types. With a choice you have greater freedom to work with practises that suit your preferences and personality.
- The best way to win a fight is not to fight at all. Avoid or deescalate conflict if possible.
- If you have to fight the best way to defend yourself is to put the other person down as quickly as possible and in such a way that they're not getting up in a hurry.
|King Paimon, the ninth demon of Goetia|
Sow a thought, reap an action. Sow an action, reap a habit. Sow a habit, reap a character. Sow a character, reap a destiny.
After Abram returned from defeating Kedorlaomer and the kings allied with him, the king of Sodom came out to meet him in the Valley of Shaveh (that is, the King’s Valley).Then Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine. He was a priest of God Most High, and he blessed Abram, saying,“Blessed be Abram by God Most High,Creator of heaven and earth.And praise be to God Most High,who delivered your enemies into your hand.”
If perfection could have been attained through the Levitical priesthood—and indeed the law given to the people established that priesthood—why was there still need for another priest to come, one in the order of Melchizedek, not in the order of Aaron? For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.
For it is declared:“You are a priest forever,in the order of Melchizedek"